PAYMENT AND CONVERSION STATEMENT
When you select the product you want to buy, click the “Add to cart” button. Repeat this for all the products you want to order.
You can go to the “Continue shopping” option at any time to view your selection and, if necessary, adjust it’s content or quantity. If you do not want to add products, click the “Pay” button.
In the next step, you need to fill in the information about the customer and the delivery address. It is possible to give a different address of the customer and the delivery address, which is practical if you are buying a gift for someone or if you want the shipment to be delivered to your work address or some other address.
When you have finished ordering via email, you will receive an order confirmation. You will also be additionally notified by email or contact phone when you can expect delivery.
You can pay for selected products or services in one of the following ways:
- with payment cards
- If you pay with a payment card from abroad through the site, you have to transfer the currency into dinars – https://asasocijacija.com/prodavnica/;
- If you pay with a dinar card from Serbia, it is possible to pay by transferring funds from the customer’s account to the account of the Academic Serbian Association – 160-509739-64;
- PayPal – You can make a payment by email email@example.com;
- If you want to pay directly from your bank the instructions are as follows:
Instructions for customer transfers in EUR:Intermediary: BCITITMM INTESA SANPAOLO SPA MILANO, ITALY Account with institution: DBDBRSBG BANCA INTESA AD, BELGRADE MILENTIJA POPOVICA 7B BELGRADE , REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
Beneficiary: / RS35160005400002773424 EUR ACADEMIC SERBIAN ASSOCIATION OF VASE PELAGICA 24 Nis (Pantelej) Republic of Serbia
- cash on delivery (when delivering the product) – only on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
Please note the following:
- If you pay with a card, it has to be in dinars. Depending on the bank, the user might receive an SMS with a code they need to type in, after they had entered their card number and value date. The code has a limited validity, probably a few minutes. Until you type in the code, the product is in the ,,processing” state. If you type in the correct code, the order is successful. If you don’t type in the code on time, the order receives ,,failed” status.
- Instead of a code, some banks ask for the user to confirm through the application that they want to pay (if your bank doesn’t allow transactions in different currency). Only when the user has confirmed in the application, or in the bank personally that they want to pay, the bank will allow the payment and the product will be bought. It all depends on the policy of your bank.
- If there are no sufficient funds on the account, the payment cannot be
- Transfers fee are not included in the price.
Current account: 160-509739-64
Foreign currency account: 16000-540-0002773424
Card payment is made exclusively in the local currency of the Republic of Serbia – dinar (RSD). The amount for which your payment card will be charged and expressed in your local currency through conversion into the same at the exchange rate used by card organizations, which we can not know at the time of the transaction. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference that depends on your bank and falls on your account. Thank you for your understanding